Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Wonderful Wedding Shower

This weekend Haley and I were blessed to be the recipients of a wonderful wedding shower thrown by my family. My aunts, cousins, and more extended family & coworkers did an absolutely fantastic job hosting a shower that made Haley feel loved and welcomed into the family, for which I am extremely grateful. Below are a few pictures from the festivities. As you can see, the decor and goodies were undoubtedly pinterest-worthy! Many thanks to all involved!

Me & Haley
Me & my sister, Laura

Me & my sister, Laura

Drink Station


Drink Station

Haley's Mom, Grandma, Haley, My Mom, Grandma, Haley's sisters, Jessica & Brooke (front row)

Haley cutting her cake

Haley with both of our moms

The amazing cake from Memorial Bakery (Houston, Tx)

Tasty treats abound!



No comments:

Post a Comment