On Sunday, Haley and I attended church with her family at Parkway Fellowship, then made some of my mom's Potato Soup for lunch, which we enjoyed sitting on the back porch! It was awesome, as always! I have listed the soup recipe below for anyone who wants to try this super easy (and tasty!) meal!
Until next time...
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 baz frozen hash browns (cubed)
- 1/2lb Velveeta
1. Mix milk, broth, & soup in pot, bing to boil.
2. Add potatoes and let summer until soft (approx. 25 minutes).
3. Add cheese, mix & eat!
4. If desired, you can add chopped green onion and/or cubed ham for added flavor.