Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sunday Potato Soup

It's hard to believe the weekend has already come and gone. All of the excitement for cooler weather lived up to the hype, and I have enjoyed wearing my hoodie the last few mornings! It really does make me anxious for cooler temperatures to stick around.




On Sunday, Haley and I attended church with her family at Parkway Fellowship, then made some of my mom's Potato Soup for lunch, which we enjoyed sitting on the back porch! It was awesome, as always! I have listed the soup recipe below for anyone who wants to try this super easy (and tasty!) meal!

Until next time...

Potato Soup
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 baz frozen hash browns (cubed)
- 1/2lb Velveeta

1. Mix milk, broth, & soup in pot, bing to boil.
2. Add potatoes and let summer until soft (approx. 25 minutes).
3. Add cheese, mix & eat!
4. If desired, you can add chopped green onion and/or cubed ham for added flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment