Saturday, October 5, 2013

Welcome to Mister B's Bus! I am Mister B (Bryan) and this is my blog! You might ask why the blog is named the Bus, and well, thats because one of my many jobs is as a school bus driver!

Before we get started, I wanted to share a little bit about myself, and about the people and things I may reference often on the blog. Lets get started with the basics:

Bailey & I

Haley & Bailey - Haley is my girlfriend of over a year. She is currently in her senior year at Sam Houston State University. An aspiring Entrepreneurial Business Major, Haley dreams of owning her own business one day, which I dream will make us independently wealthy haha. Regardless of her business success, I love her for who she is. God really blessed us when He put us together. The other girl is my life is Bailey (no, I didn't mean to have rhyming names). Bailey is my 2+ year old black lab mix. I adopted her as a 12-week old pup, and couldn't possibly imagine life without her. She definitely adds some fun to our lives!

Brooke & Haley

Brooke - Brooke is Haley's little sister, a well educated, mature for her age, smarter than I will ever be First Grader. She has the most energy of any individual I have ever met, and we love to spend time with her whenever we can.

Ace & Deuce

Ace & Deuce - These two are Haley's dogs. Well, Haley's family's dogs. These lovable, playful, sometimes stubborn boxers are awesome. And though I may not talk about them a lot, they are always so photogenic!

Now that you've met a few of the regular characters in our stories, I hope you feel a little more connected to us. While I can't promise how often I will post, or what exactly the topics will be about, I can tell you that I will do my best to keep you entertained. From life on a school bus, to working with youth groups, to crafting with a six-year old, life is full of adventure, and tons of good stories to tell!

--Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment